- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 29 November 2019
Established in 2000, Greenstone Group have grown into a diverse team of property advisors and project delivery specialists with extensive experience in all aspects of project management and property advisory. With over 60 staff, spread across 5 offices, Greenstone offer comprehensive services and guidance to enhance projects every step of the way. From tenancy and leasing management, through to project feasibility and owner representation, Greenstone Group has the scope, scale and skills to enhance projects.
There is significant current and future investment being directed by both public and private sector clients in which Greenstone Group partner with. This is across many asset classes but particularly education, residential, and commercial.
Greenstone Group has an immediate need for a technically sound Project Director to join the team. This will be to ensure successful delivery of these projects, specifically within the Auckland region where considerable investment is being channelled. The role will be based in their Auckland office.
The position of Project Director will work in close partnership with the senior management team, and will oversee, advise, deliver, streamline and directly manage both an experienced team and a significant portfolio across their specialty sectors. Completion of these projects on time, to budget and scope is the key deliverable of the position. The Project Director will have ultimate responsibility for the success of these projects, as well as identifying efficiencies across the project management function of the builds.
Key Selection Criteria as follows;
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field, i.e: Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management
- Contribute to the strategic direction and management of Greenstone Group, including evaluating performance enhancing opportunities
- Engineer to the Contract experience is preferred
- Excellent experience in understanding and managing construction contracts
- People leadership experience in a complex and diverse organisational setting
- Direct, monitor and control all aspects of projects from start through to post-project completion
- The ability to manage relationships and stakeholder engagement at all levels
- The ability to analyse complex technical information to provide advice to a wide range of audiences
- The ability to pull together clear ideas and conclusions from large amounts of technical data
- Provide inspiring leadership and build a high-performance culture and team
- Experience leading significant programmes of work within government led funding & private investment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Develop and implement new business development plans and strategies
Greenstone Group are extremely passionate about the service that they provide and the sectors they deliver in. The Project Director is a role essential to ensuring Greenstone Group achieves continuous successful delivery of high-quality and sustainable projects across New Zealand.
This will be both a challenging and highly rewarding position for the successful applicant. It's a role for an assured, proven, robustly experienced senior operator who can balance project delivery, team management and on occasion, business development, to achieve successful outcomes. You will be a key go-to leader in the office, supporting and mentoring staff.
This is undoubtedly an exceptional career opportunity. If you feel you meet the requirements of the selection criteria and are motivated by the purpose of this position please e-mail your application in confidence to email@example.com or call Sam Calvert on 09 303 9093 for a confidential discussion.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.