Procurement Manager: Fit - Out
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction, Contracts Management
- 9 Mai 2019
This position will be working for a high end property developer based in Mayfair.
- Building new relationships and maintaining existing relationships with suppliers
- Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating discounts
- Reviewing specifications with designers and working with them to achieve best pricing without compromising on quality
- Preparing budgets to be submitted for client approval
- Negotiating best payment terms
- Working with the project management team, finance team and interior designers to manage the procurement process
- Working with contractor to ensure best prices are achieved
- Preparing Tender Documents for comparison between Suppliers
- Build Procurement - looking at packages for, but not limited to; glazing, joinery, floor finishes (inc. stone, timber and carpets), doors, kitchens, sanitary ware, ironmongery
- Interiors procurement ‐ Looking at package for but not limited to: furniture, drapery, lighting, artwork and accessories
- Preparing documentation for procurement process, including issuing of purchase orders, managing the purchasing process and arranging delivery of items
- Procurement of services for various developments including but not limited to electrical, telecoms, waste, concierge etc.
- Quotation analysis and identification of potential risks in collaboration with project QS where applicable
- Liaison with logistics personnel to obtain competitive freight charges, quickest delivery methods and relevant insurances
- Making sure all items purchased are compliant with regulations ‐ electrical checks, fireproofing etc. and the obtaining of the relevant documentation/ certificates
- The putting together of project inventory where applicable and maintaining procurement files
- The putting together of aftercare documentation where applicable
- Flag up defective or unacceptable goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action
- Track Supplier performance and supply feedback to all product specifiers
- Negotiating discounts
- Minimum of 7 years purchasing experience predominantly in the fields of high end residential design, Hospitality and Interior Fit-out
- Extensive and thorough understanding of procurement process
- Experience in dealing with a global supply base
- Track record of negotiating, procurement, buying terms and contractual arrangements
- Have proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Possess strong organisational and administrative skills
- Be able to communicate well with excellent negotiation skills
- Have a good level of computer literacy
- Be confident and assertive with a professional attitude
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.