Planning Engineer - Highways
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + car allowance, package
- UK, Midlands
- Construction, Planning Engineering
- 27 Februar 2018
Job Title - Planning Engineer
Location - Midlands
Salary - £50,000 / £60,000 + a car allowance and an excellent package
Cobalt Recruitment has the pleasure of working with a market leading, national, tier 1 contractor who have an opportunity for a Planning engineer to join their alread succseful planning division in Birmingham.
Our client has successfully been awarded an impressive highways contract worth circa £50 million to design and build the scheme from initial piling through to construction of associate land, traffic management, technology installation, associate civils and completion.
Our client is looking for a talented Planning Engineer to join their team and help deliver the live and intense project with minimal disruption. As the Planning Engineer you will:
* Ensure that the programme content is functionally compliant with the planning procedures and guidance
* Identify planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements
* Identify major quantities and factors affecting the programme
* Ensure that the Contract Programme is produced, managed and maintained in accordance with the planning procedures
* Be responsible for the overall planning strategy and the timing & sequence of the Contract Programme activities
You will need to have proven experience working for a main contractor within the highways and civils sector and have a good knowledge of Primavera..
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading contractor and work on an impressive scheme in Birmingham. To express your interest or to find out more information, please submit your CV in Word format.