National Lead - Senior Building Surveyor
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Building Surveying
- 26 November 2019
Cobalt recruitment have partnered with a long established, leading multi-disciplinary consultancy to hire this significant role.
The role is within a dynamic and personable team, focused and motivated towards the same company goal, of delivering high quality service and communication, whilst growing the business and team to become the best in the industry.
This is a unique opportunity to deliver as a Senior leader and you will be given the autonomy to thrive in this position. You will lead and mentor a driven and professional team to deliver successful projects while working for top tier clients.
What makes this role so unique is that you will have the chance to become a shareholder and be in a position to have directorship over time.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years industry experience in Construction delivering on Commercial and Residential projects
- Life cycle delivery experience in the local market
- Degree or Bachelor Qualification in Property, Building Surveying or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
- Ability to manage small teams
This is a company that invests in their employees and focuses on providing the best working environment. You will be rewarded with a competitive market salary, career development and work flexibility.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.