MRICS Building Surveyor - Client Side
- GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction, Building Surveying
- 3 Oktober 2018
Building Surveyor - Client Side
A leading Client with an extensive portfolio of properties throughout London and the regions are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their property department and manage the full range of properties based in their London office. Through an ongoing programme of careful maintenance and refurbishment, their estate covers high end residential, commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
£45,000 - £60,000 + Benefits Package
(dependant on experience)
This Property owner and asset manager is looking for a confident and driven individual to join their close knit Building Surveying team. Supporting the Estates Manager, you will be required to review and manage property refurbishments and new builds, manage contractors, manage costs, guide maintenance of buildings, liaise with tenants and stakeholders, programme stock condition surveys, cyclical works and planned/reactive maintenance across the estate.
- MRICS/ACIOB/HNC (preferred) or industry equivalent.
- Proven experience working across Building Surveying and Project Management
- Experience managing staff and the ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Have detailed knowledge of various forms of construction, building pathology and relevant legislation.
- Excellent communication, management, client facing and business development skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel and AutoCAD
- Actively seeks out continuous self development, broadening knowledge and experience
- Ideally based in or near London
This is an excellent opportunity to cross over to the client side and work on prestigious property across London
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please submit your CV in Word format.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.