Mechanical and Electrical Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
- GBP32000 - GBP40000 per annum + with car allowance, benefits and travel
- UK, South East
- Construction, Mechanical & Electrical
- 12 September 2019
I am working with a leading housing association to recruit a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer (Mechanical Bias). You will be integral in helping the organisation ensure they are compliant under relevant legislation and ensure major projects are delivered in time and on budget from an M&E perspective.
Salary; £32,000 - £40,000 with car allowance, benefits, travel and attractive public sector benefits.
Carry out pre and post inspections of mechanical and electrical systems, and manage the quality of contractors' installations, maintenance and repairs.
With a primary focus on gas and electrical heating, sprinklers, legionella and water hygiene.
This will include;
- Carrying out site visits and inspections
- Contractor Management with budgetary oversight
- Ensuring high quality of contractors work though pre and post inspections
- Compliance to required regulations, certification, timescales and financial integrity.
- Provide technical design, advice and guidance to staff and contractors.
Knowledge and understanding of legislation and practical issues regarding installation, maintenance, repairs and compliancy of:
- Gas heating systems
- Water hygiene services
- LGSR's and water risk assessments.
- Immersion heaters
- Sewage pumps, clean water pumps and water tanks
- Air source heat pumps
Significant, proven plumbing services experience and associated professional qualifications.
Awareness and understanding of regulations for;
- Legionella Control for Responsible Persons / understanding of L8 The Control of Legionella and HSG274/2
- Gas safety and landlord responsibilities
- 17th Edition (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to our vehicle
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a community driven, expanding organization with a social conscience, working towards their goal of providing high-quality homes to those who need it most. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
If you have experience of development within a housing association or residential developer related environment, please submit your CV or call Matthew Mullin 0207 478 2526 for further discussion.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.