- GBP15 - GBP20 per hour
- UK, London
- Construction, Building Surveying
- 12 Januar 2018
A new opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Surveyor at a respected and well run Housing Association based in London. This is a great opportunity to join a prominent organisation who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their forward thinking and quality of service.
£20 - £25 Per Hour
- You will be responsible for the delivery of professional surveys focusing on responsive repairs, Voids and Aids and adaptations.
- Carry out inspections and surveys and prepare accurate technical advice on all matters.
- Responsible for liaising with in-house service providers and contractor staff to ensure the delivery of a top quality service.
- Carrying out voids inspections to ensure empty properties are ready and up to standard ready to be re-let.
- Experience within a social housing provider in a technical remit.
- HND/HNC or degree level qualification in surveying/ building construction or similar.
- Experienced in dealing with complaints, residents visits and communicating with Housing officers.
- Experience of surveying in a social housing or private rent environment.
- Must be familiar with schedules of rates and also have knowledge and experience of the price per Property cost model that are used.
- Excellent diagnostic skills
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and established company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next…
If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format