- GBP350 - GBP400 per day
- UK, London
- Construction, Contracts Management
- 9 März 2018
A excellent opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Manager to join an award winning Housing Association based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a notable organisation who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their forward thinking and quality of service.
£350 - £400 Per Day
Depending on Experience
You should be confident and comfortable in a customer facing environment, a problem solver and be able to think out of the box.
- You will be responsible for managing the delivery of professional surveys focusing on responsive repairs, Voids and Aids and adaptations.
- Managing voids inspections to ensure empty properties are ready and up to standard ready to be re-let.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering planned and cyclical works programmes.
- To ensure that full compliance is achieved with all regulations relating to areas of responsibility through robust contract management.
- Ensure proper liaison with resident representation and to make certain the integration of tenants views into processes and to ensure services are customer focused.
- You will be liaising with in house service providers and contractors ensure an exceptional responsive and planned maintenance for a variety of works including mechanical and electrical, gas, asbestos, legionella, and fire safety.
- Carry out inspections and surveys and prepare accurate technical advice on all matters.
- HNC/HND related to building and construction or substantial relevant experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the position and building management.
- Experience of managing consultants and assessing quality of work.
- Experience within a social housing provider in a technical remit.
- Working knowledge of tenants' rights and responsibilities regarding maintenance
- Experience of surveying in a social housing or private rent environment.
- Excellent diagnostic skills
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and established company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format