Intermediate Project Manager
- NZD70000 - NZD110000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 12 November 2019
An opportunity has come on the market to work for one of the top Project Management businesses in the country based in their Auckland CBD office. You will be joining a leading project management consultancy practice with a strong national presence is looking for a dynamic Project Manager to work on some major projects across Auckland.
The role is suited to a young professional who is looking to get ahead with their project management career work with some energetic people and ambitious and driven clients who are investing into large project work across the Auckland region.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality services to their major clients delivering work on a diverse range of projects across the retail, industrial, commercial and hotel sector in Auckland.
- The project manager will be responsible for their own works but also work with the Lead PM on a major projects in the region.
- Working closely with design teams on complex issues, and progress on projects.
- Managing the project programme and cost plan.
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process.
- Building a strong relationship with your clients so they are confident in your ability and for future work.
- Degree qualified
- Experience working in a consultancy or client representative project management role.
- Able to demonstrate project delivery in either one or more sectors including; commercial office, retail, education, healthcare, hotel and industrial projects.
- Project experience from inception to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills dealing with the demands of the client while managing designers, and contractors on site.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take responsibility for their own projects and client base, with a complete backing of its directors, but also an opportunity to establish a great work to life balance.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.