- GBP20000 - GBP28000 per annum + Strong benefits
- UK, London
- Construction, Civil & Structural
- 16 Dezember 2019
Position: Graduate Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 plus support through Chartership, travel expenses paid etc
Cobalt are excited to be recruiting for two Graduate Design Engineers to be based in London working for a leading Design Consultancy specialising in Temporary Works. This is a permanent full-time role offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
A Graduate Engineer is sought to join the Design Team. The team undertakes the design of a variety of Temporary Works including Façade Retention, Major Demolition, Gantries and Propping to name a few. The team has the capability to work on many major projects with the UK and Overseas
- To assist the assigned team in the preparation of the tender designs and contract works for calculations, reports, verification's, checks, submissions, technical drawings and design sequences
- To produce final designs to the required codes, standards and company process for the designated projects
- To perform site surveys and inspections as required
- Develop competency as a Professional Engineer through gaining engineering knowledge and understanding
- The use of 2D and 3D AutoCAD in the creation of engineering schematics and layout drawings.
- Technical support and design coordination with internal and external stakeholders, including business development and project managers, contractors, clients and design consultants.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- BEng / BSc Structural or Civil Engineering Degree (or similar subject, minimum of a 2:1 standard).
- An appreciation and basic understanding of the use of British Standards and industry knowledge.
- University modules or demonstrable work experience with the use of 2D & 3D AutoCAD or similar.
- A natural aptitude for undertaking engineering calculations, analysis and problem solving.
- An attention to detail and a high standard of verbal and written skills.
- MEng / MSc Mechanical or Civil Engineering Degree (or similar subject).
- A basic knowledge of relevant standards and an ability to seek, understand and utilise industry knowledge to good effect.
- A working knowledge of valves, instruments and piping components.
- Experience of site visits and surveys to collect data for creating designs and supporting projects.
- Experience liaising with both internal and external clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Basic Knowledge of Temporary Works
Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Mawer on email@example.com or alternatively call on 020 7478 2552 in confidence for a more comprehensive discussion surrounding what we feel is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Engineer.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.