- GBP250 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Construction, Mechanical & Electrical
- 22 Februar 2018
We are currently recruiting for a well-run and respected housing association in London. They are expanding their team and are seeking a Gas Engineer with the ability and knowledge to successfully process CP12 requirements as well as general maintenance.
£250 - £300 Per Day
Depending on Experience
You should be confident and comfortable in a customer facing environment, a problem solver and be able to think out of the box.
- Responsible for landlord gas safety record validations.
- Responsible for carrying repair and maintenance of gas appliances.
- Required to give technical support for the contract management team on all aspects relating to areas of responsibility.
- Remain compliant with all procedures.
- Ensure proper liaison with resident and landlords.
- To monitor service KPI's on a regular basis and advise the Compliance Manager of any significant change and proactively investigate and implement any required changes.
- Carry out pre-inspections of repairs and post inspections of work completed.
- Recommend any modifications where changes in legislation or best practice.
- Relevant Domestic Gas qualifications.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the position and building management within social housing
- The ability to convey information to others by way of written reports and technical specifications.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
In return for the above they will be offering a positive, inclusive, consultative, friendly, social and professional environment. They pride themselves on being a team and enjoy hard work and what they do.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and expanding company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next... If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format