Fire Risk Surveyor
- GBP250 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Construction, Sicherheit - Qualität - Kontrolle - Abnahme (SiGeKo)
- 21 Februar 2018
Fire Risk Surveyor
An opportunity has become available for a Fire Risk Surveyor to join a respected and well run Housing Association based in West London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prominent organisation who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their forward thinking and quality of service.
£250 to £300 Per Day
Depending on Experience
The role will involve identifying and developing programmes of work, including liaising with repairs contractors and sub-contractors, supplying property details for Fire Safety related capital work streams and ensuring all fire safety data from the remedial actions are recorded.
- You will be responsible for managing the delivery of compliance programs for specific high risk areas and remedial actions and be conducting Fire Risk Assessments on a variety of properties including high and low-rise blocks.
- You will be regularly liaising with Health & Safety management in regards to enforcement actions, auditing, continuous improvement and specialist advice.
- Carry out fire risk assessments on the housing stock of high rise flats and domestic dwellings and prioritisation of high risk areas
- Provide Fire Safety advice to tenants and members of the organisation.
- You will be responsible for creating an extensive Fire Prevention programme on related properties.
- To implement agreed Fire Risk Management Strategy on Fire Risk Assessments.
- On-going development of the FRA templates to ensure a high quality document is provided for the various types of social housing buildings that require an assessment.
- Assist management with fire risk assessments including training, technical referral and review.
- Experience of fire risk assessing within a social housing environment.
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety legislations.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and organised.
- NEBOSH Certification.
- Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers (TIFireE - GIFireE) Preferable.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and established company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format