Fire Protection Engineer
- NZD70000 - NZD90000 per annum + company vehicle
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Civil & Structural
- 13 Juni 2019
Been feeling burnt out lately? Perhaps it's time for a change of atmosphere and our client is like a breeze of fresh air in the fire industry. With offices across New Zealand, our client is a forerunner for best practice, innovative solutions and a brilliant support team culture. Due to exponential growth, our client is now looking for an experienced Fire Protection Engineer to join their vibrant Auckland team. A full and growing project pipeline will see you get stuck straight into a variety of projects across high rise commercial, education, healthcare and aged care sectors to name a few. If you're one for a challenging and rewarding career, this is the place to be.
You will be tasked with a variety of duties in your role including (but not limited to) estimation, design, drafting, engineering and project management of fire sprinkler systems, fire detection, fire suppression, hydrant systems and special hazards projects.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- A Bachelor of Engineering degree
- 3+ years industry experience
- A knack for problem solving
- Knowledge of fire sprinkler systems, alarm systems and special hazards
- Standout communicator - both written and verbal
- Competency using SprinkCAD and Revit MEP
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to work hard and meet set deadlines
- Not afraid to take initiative/be proactive
- Able to adapt to changing situations and roll with the punches
- Able to coordinate with key stakeholders effectively
On offer is a highly lucrative remuneration package including a company vehicle & the ability to work remotely if needed. Your team members are highly skilled in the industry, arguably the best in the business! With a wealth of knowledge and experience backing you at every turn, the opportunities to up skill are endless. Ongoing career development for both technical and soft skills is an important part of our client's philosophy, so rest assured there's plenty of support if you wish to pursue attaining your CPEng qualification.
If you're hard working, a team player and looking for the next step up in your career, get in touch with our Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Varshaa Veerakumar, today at email@example.com or on 027 274 3203.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.