Facade Site Manager - Auckland
- NZD120000 - NZD140000 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction, Site Management
- 2 April 2019
A rare opportunity has come up with a new leader on a large commercial project in the city . This builder is working on a $70m project which is set to be an iconic project of theirs across NZ and Australia.
You will be looking after the facade and envelope package of this project. This team is all about drive for success, passion for building and taking pride in the projects you deliver. This company have high expectations of themselves and high expectations of their staff which is why they only hire the best of the best.
Your responsibilities will include:
Responsible for the overall technical co-ordination of the faÃ§ade construction process, through the co-ordination and documentation of design and program requirements. The role provides a link between design, building trades and sub-contracts to ensure project objectives are met. You will;
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines
- Coordinate on-site activities according to projectâ€™s plan while ensuring compliance
- To supervise other site engineers and staff & managing the installation at site
You will need:
- Deep knowledge and experience of managing precast cladding and curtain walling
- Minimum 5 years experience on large scale commercial projects
- Experience in New Zealand with good relationships in the market
- Technical competence in faÃ§ade design and ability to carry out due diligence studies of drawings and specifications
- Personal leadership, integrity and creativity on technical cutting edge projects
In return, you'll discover excellent scope to develop and progress. You'll build a career you are proud of and help this team to keep doing things differently. You will be rewarded with an above market salary and have room to challenge yourself and grow.
Please click "Apply" or recommend someone to us who would be perfect for this role and we will reward you when that person is successful.
For more information contact Carol on 027 274 3902
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.