- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Civil & Structural
- 10 April 2018
About the Company:
Delivering diverse and large scale projects nation wide my client is an Industry leader who are pushing the boundaries of innovation and design. With some great Projects in the pipeline my client is expanding the team and is now recruiting for a Structural Revit Technician/Drafter to join an iconic multi-disciplined Consultancy that operates across Australasia and the Pacific.
This is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door of this progressive Consultancy, and further develop your skills and knowledge. Initially you will be working on multi-million dollar complex, commercially driven projects which are both unique and distinctive! This is an exciting and interesting challenge that will require an experienced Revit Technician who has exceptional drafting expertise and sound detailing capabilities.
About the Role:
- Producing technical drawings and documentation in Revit
- Delivering structural design projects across a broad range
- Problem solving technical and design issues
To be successful:
- At least 3 years of REVIT structural drafting experience
- Demonstrated technical and detailing skills with a high level of attention to detail to all your work
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and be comfortable
- Proven background in meeting timelines
- Project experience in commercial and industrial is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and well organised
If you believe you can do all of the above, and have a positive outlook please email your CV (ideally in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly-Jo on Ph. 09 303 9093.