- GBP50000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + Car, Pension, Private Medical
- UK, London
- Construction, Design Management
- 10 März 2020
Position: Design Manager / Coordinator - Residential
Salary: up to 65,000 DOE with strong benefits including company car/car allowance, pension, holiday, private medical, etc
Location: London, UK
A major tier one contractor is currently seeking to attract a Design Manager / Coordinator to work on a major residential project in the London region.
My client is seeking a Design professional, with experience working for a housing developer on traditional build housing schemes of 50+ units to provide technical support and ensure the delivery of high-quality cost-effective design information. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, to support the private development area of the business and to work on distinctive architecturally designed residential new build schemes in the Northern Home Counties. This role reports to the Senior Design Co-ordinator.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To coordinate the design process and collation of design information.
- Coordinate consultant and subcontractor designs, chair design meetings and workshops and report progress to line managers as required.
- To provide and coordinate all areas of detailed design information for the construction and commercial teams, enabling projects to be completed within programme, budget and specification requirements.
- To check and ensure that the design complies with the Employer's Requirements and all requisite bodies or obtain the approval of the Client to any variances that may arise.
- To manage the process of statutory and technical approvals from local authorities, statutory providers, warranty providers and the like.
- To negotiate fees and appoint all Design Consultants scheduling the information they are to provide, the programme within which their design is to be achieved and obtain the Warranties to be provided under the terms of the contract.
- To promote and maintain good and professional relations with the Client, Consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers and statutory authorities.
Candidates must have experience working for a developer on housing project design delivery. Proven experience of the pre-construction process and land appraisals is advantageous. You should be a good communicator, with the ability to manage and coordinate effectively a multidisciplinary team of consultants and be confident chairing meetings and leading the design process. You must have proven experience in working well within a team.
Experience using AutoCAD (essential), ASTA Powerproject (desirable) and using Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, word and excel (essential). A design or construction focused degree or equivalent is desirable. Travel to different site locations in the Northern Home Counties will be required.
Please do not hesitate to contact Joshua Misailidis on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on 020 7478 2576 in confidence for a more comprehensive discussion surrounding what we feel is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.