- GBP60000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Construction, Commercial Management
- 26 September 2019
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a leading Service Provider client to source a permanent Commercial Manager to be based at a Healthcare site in Cambridgeshire, offering a salary of up to £65,000.
The successful candidate will be an important member of the project team, providing support to the contract on the commercial aspects of the Healthcare sites under the PFI Contract on behalf of our client. As Commercial Manager you will oversee all commercial, contractual and financial aspects and will be able to:
- Handle daily business issues.
- Resolve contractual and commercial matters.
- Adhere to company procedures, standards and policies and guiding all stakeholders towards high governance standards.
- Offer direction and instruction to the commercial teams.
- Review, scrutinise and develop commercial process flows.
- Maintain risk management systems such as risk registers.
- Ensure that all stakeholders adhere to contractual obligations and are reporting them accurately.
- Ensure that the financial aspects of the contracts are clearly understood to all parties and reported in line with company procedures.
- Lead and advise project teams on all matters with respect to commercial agreements and documentation.
- Recognise and support business opportunities and continually work towards profitable expansion and growth whilst preserving and retaining existing clients and contracts.
You will have/be:
- Experience of working in a commercial environment with Facilities Management contracts (NEC, JCT, etc)
- Experience of working directly with client representatives.
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar to demonstrate competence.
- Working knowledge of Facilities Management sectors or comparable experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of large corporate Construction / Facilities Management companies.
- PFI contractual awareness and application.
- Previous experience working in a healthcare environment or similar at Commercial Lead level.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Efficient presentation skills.
- Strong with problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.