Commercial Manager (Senior)
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Commercial Management
- 2 September 2019
This role is an opportunity lead one, to support the growth plans of this Tier One main contractor who have impressively established themselves in the Auckland market. This business has certainly made a name for themselves in recent times, securing spotlight projects in Auckland and demonstrating their immense capability and experience for delivering high quality projects at a consistent and profitable rate. Supported by a partner company, one of the largest construction firms in the world, this client will continue to make strong headway in the years to come providing thought-provoking construction methodology, professionalism, high quality service and stability for their teams.
This is a business level senior role, overseeing all Quantity Surveyors at various levels, and reporting into the Executive General Manager. The role will see you having a visible place in the senior management team, in providing technical expertise in identifying and investigating business opportunities, securing and working on all tender submissions, and mentoring less experienced team, all to improve financial performance, contract performance and client relationships. You will be involved in large commercial and high rise projects up to $120M+. This business has a clear focus on accountability, ambition and accuracy both internally, and in the work they do for their clients. This role will see you making a difference to their future development in NZ.
Our ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will strive for excellence in your field of expertise and have the following additional qualifications and attributes:
- Ensuring projects are being effectively managed and delivered to meet and exceed expectations
- Proactive risk mitigation, with a high level of oversight on contracts and variations
- Develop and lead future strategic development plans
- Driving commercial and business performance
- Enhancing contractual relationships with existing and future clients
- Proven ability in leading a high performing cost team to successfully price, tender, and secure work
- Have a successful track record in establishing and maintaining long term client relationships
- Be able to converse effectively with all levels across the business
- Possess motivating and inspiring leadership skills to enhance commercial performance
- Solutions orientated, humble, and influential
- Highly capable in managing competing priorities and driving accountability
A relevant commercial, legal, and/or finance qualification combined with proven experience in the construction build industry is preferred. To be considered, you will have extensive experience in either commercial, legal or finance environments.
Work with like-minded and forward thinking people. If this role sounds like you, please apply now. All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Alternatively, for a further discussion on the role, please feel free to contact Rachel McNickle on 09 303 9093.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.