Commercial Interiors PM
- USD110000.00 - USD130000.00 per annum
- North America & Canada
- Construction, Bau-/ Projektleitung
- 28 Februar 2020
Our client is a progressive and privately held General Contractor that manages a diverse portfolio of interior construction projects spanning multi-million dollar high-rise residential and commercial buildings to ground-level retail storefronts. With a reputation for outstanding quality & service, along with an award-winning culture, they have seen significant growth and are looking to add a Project Manager specializing in Commercial Interiors.
- Overseeing and coordinating a variety of commercial interior construction projects.
- Work closely with the Department Director, Division Managers and other leaders in the firm.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Prepare and issue project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicate appropriately with clients and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals as necessary
Our client is looking for someone that wishes to develop their knowledge in the NY Construction industry, drive innovation that allows the company to thrive, and a personal desire to keep their careers on an upward trajectory. In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial interior construction with at least two of those years in a direct Project Manager capacity.
- Prior experience in Commercial projects, including Multifamily Residential, Office and Retail.
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents, as well as solve problems with advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- A memorable, engaging personality that allows you to build first class relationships with colleagues, clients, suppliers and support staff at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work in close knit, professional team.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.