Client Side Quantity Surveyor
- NZD110000 - NZD120000.00 per annum + Car
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Construction, Cost Estimation / Kalkulation
- 13 November 2018
A high-end property development company with projects in Wellington and Auckland, is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join its team based out of their Wellington office.
This is a fascinating role for the fact that it offers an opportunity to work with a seriously successful and highly discerning developer but moreover it provides an opportunity for a builders QS to ply their trade with a development business.
You'll work on a range of high-end residential/mixed use projects in both Wellington and Auckland.
- To provide cost planning, tender reviews and cost reporting on construction projects.
- This includes estimation, pricing, schedule of quantities, right through to variations and final accounts.
- Liaising with designers, and contractors to ensure projects cost is being managed and within budget.
- Mitigating any risk through sound processes and value engineering.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders presenting progress on projects.
To qualify for the role, the candidate will have as follows:
- Tertiary qualification related to quantity surveying and/or construction.
- Previous quantity surveying experience either within a contractor environment is preferable but not mandatory.
- Full pre and post contract cost management skill set that runs from feasibility stages through to completed project and turn-key handover.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Complete comfort interfacing and managing all stakeholders including, contractors and consultancy partners.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work with a leading New Zealand developer. If you back your skills and want to put them to the test in a very autonomous project environment, this is definitely a role that you need to look seriously at.
There is an excellent salary package on offer which includes a car and a few wee extras that make this a very attractive proposition.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.