Clerk of Works
- GBP200 - GBP250 per day
- UK, London
- Construction, Building Surveying
- 25 Januar 2018
Clerk of Works
A new opportunity has become available for a Clerk of Works at a respected and renowned Construction Consultancy based in London. This is a great opportunity to join a prominent organisation who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their forward thinking and quality of service.
£200 to £250 Per Day
Depending on Experience
Your responsibilities will include;
- Be attentive to detail when checking works and materials, demonstrate an ability to lead and set the standard of work expected on site in accordance with the specification.
- Ensure all work on site is carried out in full compliance with all required standards.
- To pro-actively identify quality issues on site and immediately report them to management.
- Attend progress meetings and ensure all reported issues are properly dealt with and fulfilled.
- Closely monitor all work on site and liaise with contractors, administrators and project management.
- Regularly attend site inspections, snagging and handovers of work delivered through the programme whilst checking work against contract specification and industry practice.
- ICWCI Membership
- Experience in both new-build and refurbishment, predominantly in housing.
- Experience in residential construction; houses and purpose built flats or varying ages.
- A wide understanding of the building industry including knowledge of materials, trades, methods and legal requirements.
- Experience in Clerk of works or Site Management, both client or contractor side will be considered.
- Hold relevant qualifications, Health and safety and Fire specific qualifications are desirable.
- Have practical IT skills and be able to use various software packages to accurately update data.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and established company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next…
If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format