Structural Foreman - Hamilton
- NZD40 - NZD45 per hour + minimum of 47 hours p.w.
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 30 September 2019
A well known and respected Builder / Developer are looking for a Structural Foreman to join their team in Auckland! Multiple opportunities are available on a range of sites due to the progression of their projects, and the future pipeline to be started. This Australasian client is one of the fastest growing companies in NZ, specialising in the up and coming asset class of Healthcare construction, developing out their own Greenfield sites across the Country.
This role will see you responsible for implementation of project planning, management and quality assurance on site. This includes coordinating with staff, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to ensure that work is proceeding as per the plans and specifications.
Culture is everything. If you are looking for a team who are dedicated, collaborative, respectful of one another's talent, long standing and high performing as a group, this is the one for you. This work family are all in it together, doing great things to change the construction work and build for the future.
- New Zealand experience is essential
- Relevant trade qualification required
- Have proven experience on large commercial/residential projects
- Experience in structural and concrete works, working with pre-cast panels
- Managed sub contractors on large sites
- Excellent communicator and a team player
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to create a positive team atmosphere
If you are interested in this role, or other relevant Construction positions with stable and reputable business, please apply now or for a confidential discussion, please contact Illya Golovchenko on 0276049413.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.