Recruitment Consultant - Residential Team
- Verhandelbar + + OTE
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 9 Oktober 2019
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Residential Real Estate
Established for over a decade Cobalt Recruitment is a highly regarded international real estate recruitment firm with a network of 11 offices across four continents. Our success is built on our expertise in the provision of contingency, executive search and advertised selection to the markets we serve.
Due to planned expansion, we are looking for a Consultant to join as a member of our lucrative Residential Real Estate Team. Ideally, you will have property management recruitment experience.
You would be joining an established and growing team. As a Consultant, you will be responsible for both utilising an existing client list, in addition to being encouraged to build a further track record through proactive business development. Complimenting this, you will be encouraged to develop a dependable network of candidates.
Recruitment duties would include:
- Candidate and client management
- Business development to build an established list base of clients and candidates
- Full-service recruitment function that includes generation of candidates, candidate qualification, interviewing, reference checking, advertising, process management and deal management
- Post-placement support
- Attending industry events when required
The London office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing Consultants. The Residential Real Estate Team is sociable both in and outside of work and take pride in the service we provide for our clients. We have a blend of experienced recruiters and ex-Industry property professionals within the team, making us a market-leading recruitment partner to our clients. The job of a Recruitment Consultant is continually busy and pressured, therefore, we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
- Extremely competitive base salaries
- Leading bonus structure for personal NFI
- Management bonus structure once managing a team
- In addition, we have numerous team-building exercises, nights out and incentives
You will need:
- Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
- Previous Recruitment or Sales experience would be beneficial
- An outgoing, gregarious personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally with people from a range of backgrounds and at all levels of seniority
- Natural sales ability
- An inquisitive and enquiring nature that encourages you to learn more about the roles you are working on, the clients you are working for and the candidates you work with
- Strong work ethic
- Desire and personal qualities needed to grow and lead a team
Please apply online if you are interested in this role.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.