- NZD120000.00 - NZD150000 per annum + Vehicle
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 15 Oktober 2019
A values based, award winning commercial construction firm are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This role will have you joining a reputable and highly capable company in Auckland to be the lead in delivering this. This main contractor has a reputation for challenging their own capabilities while successfully staying in their lane of delivering notable projects nationwide. Not to mention the excellent line up of team on this project, including the developer, project management consultancy, architect and engineering services!
This role will suit someone who has a track record in project delivery throughout the market, as well as a demonstrated ability to deliver results, manage risk and drive a project forward while doing this with high energy as a project leader. In return, this main contractor has a solid history of delivering projects on time with a healthy pipeline and hundreds of satisfied and repeat clients. They are a company that brings innovation and flair to their projects, they develop their people and have built strong relationships throughout the industry.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Relevant qualification and / or substantial experience in Project Management
- New Zealand experience in the commercial construction industry
- Ability to work across a number of projects if required, where tight deadlines and strict budgets may be applicable
- Strength in risk management and a problem solver
- Ability to manage teams on site and build rapport and relationships with key stakeholders
- Clear and definitive communication with the ability to influence and lead a successful project
This Project Manager's role will be the right balance between company support and backing as well as the freedom to operate autonomously and influence a project, commercially. If you are interested in this role or Construction opportunities across all levels, please feel free to apply, or get in touch with Illya Golovchenko on 0276049413. Your application will be treated with confidence and professionalism.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.