Junior Recruitment Consultant
- New Zealand, Auckland
- Cobalt Recruitment, Junior Recruiter
- 25 Januar 2018
Rewards, recognition, and great remuneration could be yours… are you the right recruiter for the challenge?
We are looking to hire a Junior Consultant in our Auckland office to work with an experienced team in the Commercial Construction space. We have an established, active candidate and client base for you to immediately connect with.
The Benefits of working for Cobalt
- Social Club - Friday drinks, Annual team trip & company wide events
- Quarterly ‘Blueprint’ Awards – recognizing employees who embody our values
- Quarterly work team dinners
- Company paid gym memberships plus extended lunch breaks to utilise it
- Company car to use for meeting commuting
- Opportunities to communicate your ideas to directors & senior management
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Personal and professional development training
Based in Auckland you will be a crucial part of the national success of this sector, where we have established ourselves as key suppliers to an impressive collection of great clients.
This role will see you working as a key part of a highly experienced construction team, initially supporting two senior consultants with candidate generation and management while learning the Cobalt way of doing business. Your day will involve working a number of active job briefs, learning sourcing channels and liaising with candidates to ensure we are attracting and connecting with the best in the industry. With the commercial construction sector experiencing a period of sustained growth this role will naturally progress into a Consultant position where you will have the opportunity run your own high performing desk.
This is a great career opportunity with genuine development potential, and our staff are strongly encouraged to innovate, communicate, and add value to the company in their own unique way.
What you need to succeed
- Agency recruitment experience
- Ambition – we appreciate it, we need it, and we reward it
- Confidence in a client facing capacity
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
- Relationship based approach to sales
- Excellent communication skills
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent
Cobalt strives for quality, excels at delivery, acts with integrity, and takes responsibility for ourselves, our candidates, and our clients. We are a market leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Property, Construction, Infrastructure, Accounting, Finance and Legal sectors in New Zealand.
With our New Zealand branch opening in 2009, for years, we’ve been helping our clients to realise their business objectives and growth plans, and empower them to make the best hiring decisions based on quality candidates.
We've got a great team of Consultants in place who drive, support, and collaborate to help their co-workers reach the heights they strive for and… we like to think that we’re a vibrant and engaging bunch, who genuinely enjoy each other’s company.
If you know recruitment, you know no two days are ever the same. This job will be fast paced, and challenging at times, but if you're looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader with a great track record and a fun environment then we would love to have a chat!
Please apply below with your CV or call Andrew Stevenson on 09 303 9093 for a confidential discussion about your future today.