Treasury Assistant - Real Estate
- GBP22000 - GBP26000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Treasury
- 17 Februar 2020
City of London
£22,000 - £26,000 + Benefits
Cobalt are currently working alongside a reputable Chartered Surveyors who are known for their excellent service provided across Property Management. They are currently seeking a Treasury Assistant to join their collaborative Property Management Accounts team. This role offers a fantastic career path, hands on training and development where you will also be part of a successful team.
- You will be responsible for posting all income by recording funds received via bank transfer, checks, and card payments.
- Bank account reconciliations on a daily and monthly basis
- Researching and resolve payment discrepancies
- You will be communicating with tenants/bank managers via telephone and email
- Process the opening of client accounts upon the approval of the Property Managers and Identify accounts that are dormant to issue closure
- Investigate any unidentified transactions; contacting payers and liaising with colleagues to accurately post receipt transactions
- Efficient and accurate input of payments such as Faster Payments, CHAPS and International payments
- Excellent Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work independently
- Team player with good communication, organisation and record keeping skills.
- Pro-active approach and the ability to use your initiative
- A motivated approach and the willingness to learn new skills
- Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous but not essential
If this role sounds of interest to you or someone you know, please do send across your most recent CV ASAP to secure an interview.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.