SENIOR TAX MANAGER / PRIVATE MARKETS & REAL ESTATE / Structuring Advisor (EMEA)
- Deutschland, Hessen
- Accounting, Tax & Compliance
- 16 Oktober 2018
Our client is one of the world’s largest investment companies. Operating under his brand, the investment arm manages 500 billion Euros of assets, making it the largest active manager in the UK and one of the largest in Europe. It has a significant global presence and the scale and expertise to help clients meet their investment goals. As a leading global asset manager our client is dedicated to creating long-term value for their clients. The investment needs of their clients are at the heart of what they do. They offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions, as well as the very highest level of service and support.
- Responsibility of covering taxation matters of the German AIFM
- Oversight of tax service providers
- Responsibility for the coordination of tax inputs to different Private Market & Real Estate transactions across the investment lifecycle
- Manage tax risk inherent in Private Markets & Real Estate structures and arising from changes in law and practice and oversee delivery of solutions to protect and/or minimize impact on fund and investment returns resulting from such changes
- First point of contact to support product development and innovation as well as investment activity and commercialization across Private Markets & Real Estate Investments
- With a primary focus on tax and in conjunction with the Private Markets & Real Estate Structuring Advisor, design and deliver commercially viable international Private Markets & Real Estate fund and asset structuring solutions which meet the commercial objectives of the business and the fund’s target investors and make a positive net contribution to asset/fund returns
- Provide transactional management tax and implementation support to the Private Markets and Real Estate investment activity in line with commercial and legal objectives
- Provide tax risk management oversight which ensures that all material tax risks arising during the life cycle of Private Markets & Real Estate fund and asset structures are identified (timeously), monitored and controlled (through the development of appropriate processes and procedures) and any necessary restructuring solutions are implemented in accordance with wider Group Policies
- Qualified Lawyer, Chartered Tax Adviser, MBA with Tax Focus or other relevant qualification
- Several years of work experience in the specified area of responsibility
- Experience with German AIFMs tax compliance
- Practical knowledge of fund and asset structuring
- Knowledge of the commercial, legal and tax aspects of Private Markets and/or Real Estate transactions
- Knowledge of structuring regulated and unregulated funds
- Fluent German and English are necessary
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and productive; a strong team player and leader who works well with others and is able to work under pressure
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
Please send your complete application documents and mentioning the reference number IbM / 1280294 to email@example.com or call our exclusively commissioned specialized consultant Ibtissame Mellal +49 (0) 69 3 4872 8473 in order to get further information about this Position.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.