Senior Fund Accountant
- GBP300 - GBP350 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fondsrechnungswesen
- 11 Oktober 2018
Our client is one of UK's largest and longest established investment managers looking for a qualified Senior Fund Accountant with Real Estate experience to join a collaborative and dynamic team working on a premium portfolio of property funds.
The right candidate will join the Portfolio & Asset Management team who are involved throughout the life of an investment from acquisition (analysing underwriting assumptions), and has full responsibility for the management, letting and financial reporting through to eventual disposition.
- Oversee external fund administrators and management of:
- Quarterly and annual reports
- Audited financial statements
- Capital call notices and distribution notices to investors
- Cash and liquidity management
- Monitoring of the Fund's revolving credit facilities
- Preparation of quarterly and ad-hoc reporting to Investors and supporting Investor Relations team
- Coordination of the year-end group audit process and oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary accounts
- Provide recommendations in the selection and engagement process for service providers and monitor all on-going corporate level costs against budget
- Work closely with the Asset Management and Investment teams on financial aspects of Investments
- Work closely with third party service providers and joint venture partners to co-ordinate their work with the fund administrators
- Maintain the Fund model and prepare Fund level business plans and cash flow projections
- Oversee the management and development of an Assistant Accountant
- A qualified accountant with 2+ years post qualified experience
- Private equity real estate experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of accounting fundamentals and regulations
- Experience in managing team members
Our client is keen to review profiles ASAP so please do apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.