Senior Fund Accountant
- GBP70000.00 - GBP76000.00 per annum + Pension ++
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fondsrechnungswesen
- 12 Dezember 2018
Our client is simply one of the best names to work for in Real Estate. Global, diverse and innovative, they set the standard in various markets.
This part of the investment business is principally responsible for primary funds, secondaries, co investments and joint ventures - so it's collaborative and fast paced.
The role will include the day-to-day ownership of several client mandates from an accounting/operations perspective and the review of multiple mandates prepared by junior members of the team. This will involve working alongside the fund management team, and external service providers. The role will focus on investor financial reporting, preparation and review and valuation of investments, performance analysis.
- Preparation and reviewing of monthly investor reporting for multiple separate account clients with commitments of up to $500m. Preparation and review of quarterly investor reporting, including liaising with the investment team and investor services.
- Work closely with investment management teams across various office locations on closing transactions.
- Preparing investment and cash reconciliations
- Performance analysis & measurement of investments and client accounts
- Preparing monthly pricing for 10 - 15 investments for separate account clients
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis, updating records & systems to account for AUM, transactions, fees billable, reconciliations etc
- Work with the investment team on deal support, including operational due diligence.
- Overseeing tax compliance activities for clients.
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and contributing to the design and implementation of control improvements
- ACA / ACCA qualified with 3 years' post qualification experience
- Prior experience with Big Four or mid-tier accountancy firm, or experience at a real estate or private equity at a fund manager or through audit experience preferred
- Strong financial control and analytical skills are essential
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.