- NZD65000.00 - NZD80000.00 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Accounting, Accounting
- 21 Februar 2018
Our client is a renowned CA practice specialising in the agricultural and farming sectors. Due to an internal promotion of one of their senior staff they are now looking for an experienced accountant to join their amazing team.
Working directly with company's clients and directors you will be responsible for all aspects of compliance and advisory work including but not limited to all types of tax returns, GST, FPT and Financial Statements.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to develop and progress your career with a well-regarded CA practice
- Very friendly and diverse team
- Regular social events to keep it fun
- Modern open plan offices in the north west of Christchurch where parking isn't an issue
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WOULD HAVE:
- Minimum 3 years of CA experience preparing financials and tax returns
- Good knowledge of NZ tax law
- Farm accounting experience is desirable but not compulsory
- Great verbal and written communication
- Desire to work with and passion for the agricultural sector
If you have passion for the agricultural industry and are looking for a place where your passion and experience will be valued please get in touch with Nik direct at 03 366 8727 or SUBMIT your application online.
Please note you need to hold current NZ Citizenship or Residency to be considered for this role.