Real Estate Fund Accountant
- GBP75000 - GBP85000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fondsrechnungswesen
- 15 Januar 2019
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Position: Fund Accountant
Cobalt are working with a leading Real Estate Private Equity firm in London. The firm have been making successful investments in retail properties across central and eastern Europe for over 15 years. They currently manage eight Pan-European real estate investment funds with circa €12 billion.
Due to continued growth and success of their investment platforms they are looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team. The position will be working closely with the CFO as part of a high calibre team providing investor reporting and transaction support.
The firm has a high performance culture and offers uncapped bonuses, ranging from 30%-60%.
- Management of quarterly and annual reports
- Annual audited financial statements (with administrators)
- Capital call notices and distribution notices to investors
- Cash and liquidity management and monitoring of the Funds' revolving credit facilities
- Take responsibility for the preparation of quarterly and ad-hoc reporting to Investors and support the Investor Relations team
- Manage the coordination of the year-end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants
- Preparation of subsidiary annual accounts and meeting local filing requirements
- Provide recommendations in the selection and engagement process for service providers and monitor all ongoing corporate level costs against budget
- Work closely with the Asset Management and Investment teams on financial aspects of Investments
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of the fund model and assist in the preparation of Fund level business plans and cash flow projections
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Real Estate or Financial Services experience is preferable
- A strong education securing a 2:1 or 1st from a Russell Group University is essential
- Fully qualified ACA Big 4 accountant
- 4-5 years' work experience is preferable
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.