P2P Lead - Finance
- GBP37700.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 25 Oktober 2019
The Finance team manages the financial elements of the Procure to Pay process including setting up new suppliers, ensuring business compliance with purchase orders and receipting, the prompt payment of invoices, banking, and the accounting for transactions.
The team also monitors expenditure against the approved business plan budget and prepares reports for the Executive and the Board. The team work with directors and heads of department in managing their individual budgets, complying with the organisation's financial governance and reporting duties to their external stakeholder, and ensuring the statutory accounts are prepared and audited.
- Develop and maintain P2P processes within Oracle (Finance system) to maintain business effectiveness for payments to both suppliers and payees.
- Manage transactional relationships with, and provide support to, key stakeholders across the business including suppliers, budget holders, authority holders, corporate card holders, and business based requestors.
- Work with the Accounts Payable and Procurement teams to provide a central hub to develop processes for managing end to end P2P activity (transaction cradle to grave); specifically developing and delivering continuous improvement of P2P processes and operations throughout the business to ensure process excellence; including providing performance reporting, P2P training
- Manage the new supplier and amended supplier processes (working with key stakeholders) ensuring that supplier details are correct and up to date.
- Manage the Corporate Card scheme providing leadership and support to all cardholders and approvers and managing the relationship with the bank.
- Manage the Register of Delegated Authorities and mapping of authorities to the Oracle approvals workflow to ensure Purchase Orders are routed correctly. Issue and record all letters of delegated authority and ensure that authority holders have been trained and temporary staff holding authority have been approved.
- Ensure that system incidents are recorded and resolved by logging Oracle issues and liaising with the Oracle Support Team, where necessary, on behalf of business users.
- Work with Oracle and the Oracle support team to deal with any re-routing of Purchase Orders required in cases of approver absence or approvers who have left or moved roles.
- Create and organise a user group forum (requesters and receipters) to exchange ideas and experience to support and improve the operation and knowledge of the Oracle system in the business. Assist in developing/validating test scripts, testing (to support upgrades, etc.) and documentation (training material, process maps, etc).
- Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- IT skills relating to Excel spreadsheets, taking raw data and creating meaningful reports from the financial systems
- Ability to produce and present documents and reports to a variety of audiences, including internal stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
- Ability to develop and deliver training on a 1:1 basis or to a group
- Knowledge of the end to end P2P process, and familiarity with financial IT/ERP systems and related processes
- Understanding of the importance of maintaining sound financial controls and procedures and use of delegated authority
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in matrix organisation
- Experience of using Oracle By Design
- Experience of providing advice and guidance on payment processing to staff across all levels of the organisation
- Experience in working effectively across key business functions to achieve the desired process outcomes, ideally in the processing of P2P transactions
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.