Interim Fund Accountant - German Speaking
- GBP300 - GBP400 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 27 November 2019
The key objectives of the Fund Accountant role is to be responsible for all management and financial accounting and reporting for all entities within their Fund/Mandates; to build and manage all key relationships including auditors, service providers (accounting, tax, administration, custody and audit) preparing that reporting; and to provide local Finance support and advice to non-Finance colleagues and investors.
Overview of the role:
- Ensuring adherence to the timetable for preparation;
- Reviewing the consolidated accounts and signing off before transferring to the auditors;
- Keeping the auditors up to date throughout the year on the key fund development to ensure there are no surprises at the audit;
- Ensure the auditors pre-audit information request is completed;
- Reviewing the draft financial statements and supporting working papers, for each of the companies, prepared by the service providers, ensuring they are correctly prepared under IFRS (or local GAAP, if required);
- Managing the audit process and resolving audit queries to ensure that audits are completed on time and within budget, with minimal issues or adjustments;
- Maintaining awareness of IFRS and other developments relevant to the financial statements in order that these are appropriately planned for; and
- Ensuring all annual audited individual company financial statements are signed and provided to lenders within the contracted deadline.
- Ensuring adherence to the timetable for investor reporting;
- Reviewing the local prop co accounts, the holding companies within the structure and the consolidated accounts (including a full understanding of the consolidation adjustments) and signing off before inclusion in the reporting;
- Ensure that the fund administrators or accountants are accurately reflecting transactions during the year;
- Reviewing NAV calculations;
- Reviewing INREV NAV calculations;
- Verifying the results with the portfolio managers; and
- Writing a financial commentary to be included in the report, explaining to investors in non-accountant's language the movements in the financial statements and NAV calculations.
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Fluent German speaking skills
- Strong Written German skills
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.