Interim Finance Analyst
- GBP300 - GBP350 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 7 Dezember 2018
Modelling - build and manage detailed development and investment models to enable a whole of life project view, including:
- the development of a comprehensive commercial appraisal for the project
- scenario analysis and modelling in support of the masterplan design and development process
- Investment modelling in support of the long-term ownership, including the introduction of additional equity and debt funders, with the organisations co-investment, and investment management and asset management outcomes from the project
- The production of an overall business view of the project encompassing development, construction, investment and investment & asset management returns
Market Analysis & Research - carry out market research as part of regular review of key modelling assumptions
Financial reporting- support the effective management of and reporting against the projects budget, including:
- Ensure the project cashflow forecasts are robust and have been appropriately reviewed and interrogated
- Integrate the financial model with the financial reporting system so that their respective outputs are fully consistent
- Support the recovery of costs in line with the Development Agreement between the organisation and the landowners
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly management information for the project, as required
- Recommend improvement to existing financial reporting processes, enhancing reliability and comprehensibility of financial information
Budget management - assist with management and administration of the project budgets
Business Plan - assist with regular updating of the project business plan
Preparation of Investment Committee Papers - assist in the preparation of papers for approval at the businesses investment committee and other key decision-making forums.
Essential/ Desirable Criteria:
- Minimum of three years' experience within the Real Estate sector within a corporate, investment bank / agent or advisory firm
- Financial analysis experience gained within the Real Estate Investment sector including valuation and investment appraisal techniques essential
- Good working understanding of financial accounting and reporting in a Real Estate Investment context
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills including the presentation and communication of financial and non-financial matters
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of external and internal stakeholders
- The ability to work under tight deadlines, managing multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) whilst retaining integrity and structure will be essential for this role.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.