Head of Finance - Residential Real Estate
- GBP85000.00 - GBP95000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Controlling
- 11 Oktober 2018
Our client, a highly entrepreneurial, privately-owned residential developer, is seeking a Head of Finance to join their team. Established in 2013 the business is a high end residential development specialist and currently has three high profile projects across Central London.
The business is well funded and has well structured growth plan. Their developments are typically held in off shore SPVs and they currently outsource all accounting and tax requirements for the business.
The Head of Finance is a newly created position to work closely with the owner of the business and the Head of Development to build an in-house finance and strategic planning capability.
- Assist in optimising the company's financial performance and strategic position
- Assist in the overall control of the Group's accounting function
- Contribute to the development strategy across all areas of the business, assisting assumptions and decision-making and providing financial analysis on plans, targets and business drivers
- Assisting in ensuring the company's financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities with emphasis on future growth and property investment and development
- Work with and assist the directors in growing the business, formulating strategies and plans and analysing the financial climate and market trends to assist in creating strategic plans
- Assist in ensuring that the corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed
- Assist in monthly and annual management accounting and financial reporting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in property finance roles
- Track record of working with groups of companies and joint ventures
- Track record of assisting in creating and delivering the annual strategy
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.