Fund Controller - Real Estate
- GBP80000.00 - GBP100000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Controlling
- 26 November 2018
A leading European investment and asset manager manager, specialising in premium Retail Real Estate assets, is seeking a Fund Controller to join their high calibre London team. The firm implements core, value-add and opportunistic investment strategies and currently has fifteen assets under management across Europe.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will manage a team of two qualified accountants.
- Production of the Fund's semi-annual budget, including asset-level budgets and variance analysis
- Production of budgets for Fund-level entities and management companies
- Consolidation of budgets and financial projections
- Preparation and consolidation of quarterly and annual financial reporting under IFRS for Pan-European Real Estate Funds and assisting in new fund reporting requirements
- Liquidity analysis of available cash and recommendation of distributions to investors
- Financial risk monitoring, including reporting of FX and interest-rate hedging position
- Ad hoc deal support and onboarding of new acquisitions
- Implementation of tax structuring advice, including group restructures and group funding / fee agreements
- Assist Head of Tax, external tax advisors and local finance directors to ensure tax compliance for Fund-level entities and subsidiaries.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from a top 4 firm with at least 5 years PQE
- University degree Bachelors or above preferably in finance, accounting or economics
- Real estate and funds industry experience
- IFRS and group consolidation experience
- Multi-currency experience desirable
- Advanced excel
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.