Fund Accounting Manager
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fondsrechnungswesen
- 8 Januar 2019
- Proactively manage a team of Fund Accountants and Supervisors to provide fund accounting, fund valuation and financial control services to a portfolio of funds.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly fund valuation and accounting (as required)
- Perform reviews of primary accounting records, ensuring controls and procedures are followed managing the resolution of complex issues.
- Provide accounting policy advice and work collaboratively to produce technical accounting policy notes (as required).
- Ensure excellent service levels are maintained to all fund stakeholders (internal and external).
- Complete and review VAT and property tax returns
- Maintain technical capability for job, keeping abreast of market and industry developments.
- Represent the team, department in a professional, collaborative, and commercially aware manner.
- Ensure effective internal controls activities are operating and proactively identify any control gaps or risks
- Keep risk management monitoring systems up to date
- Proactively review, identify and implement efficient process enhancements to ensure the client service provided is of the highest standard.
- Produce insightful and meaningful MI reporting of trends, analysis of errors and near misses.
- Work collaboratively with manager, staff and peers to share best practice, enhance operational effectiveness and create awareness of issues throughout the department.
Oversight of outsourced providers
- Work collaboratively with outsourced service providers to ensure service provision supports business requirements.
- Monitor and oversee the work of third-party service providers of accounting information Team management
- Implement department strategy as necessary through staff.
- Ensure team proficiency through pro-active performance management.
- Proactively identify training and development needs of staff which provide a focus for delivery in line with department objectives and Ops strategy.
- Academic Qualifications: Degree or equivalent experience is essential
- Professional: Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent experience is essential
- Specialist knowledge / skills - UK GAAP and IFRS Financial reporting and Real Estate VAT knowledge
- Strong property investment industry knowledge/experience is essential
- Strong excel skills
- Proven experience of managing a team, leadership and people management
- Experience of managing and delivering within a changing environment
- Ability to successfully influence internally and externally stakeholders at all levels to achieve objectives
- Experience of challenging historic working practices and delivering process improvements.
- Collaborative focused and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement. Competence / Characteristics
- Disciplined, analytical with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.