Fund Accounting Manager
- EUR65000 - EUR75000 per annum + Bonus
- Northern & Western Europe, Luxembourg
- Accounting, Fondsrechnungswesen
- 26 November 2019
Fund Accounting Manager - Luxembourg - up to €75k + Bonus
Our client provides high quality accounting, administration and investor reporting services to Private Equity and Real Estate funds. They have global presence and they are currently seeking for a Fund Accounting Manager to join their team in Luxembourg. They offer a dynamic experience in a stable and fast-growing environment as well as a strong progression path.
Working along with the Directors you will support in reviews of deliverables across fund structures and prepare detailed work plans, manage workflow and lead the team.
- Recognize clients that require further reviews via quarterly planning process
- Helping with standardization and process improvement initiatives
- Directing the preparation of complex accounting deliverables (e.g. Unit Pricing, Waterfall models, etc.) and directly reviewing them
- Responding in technical accounting queries on ad-hoc basis when required
- Close gaps identified in queries received, by training colleagues on re-current quarterly issues
- Participate in Business Development, Requests for Proposal and client networking events
- Take part in the development of a database of upcoming changes in accounting standards/regulation that will impact fund accounting
- Coordinate and plan Accounting Technical Team workflow
- Help with payments authorizations when requested as part of weekly payment rota
- Liaise with IT systems and help with new tools testing as a technical accounting link
Technical knowledge & skills required:
- An accounting qualification is preferential
- Experience in reviewing financial statements, quarterly deliverables
- Previous experience in consolidation is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise daily both with clients and team members
If you are highly organised and have very good attention to detail, please apply with an up to date CV as interviews are being booked for next week.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.