- GBP28000 - GBP47000 per annum + Study Support & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fondsrechnungswesen
- 6 November 2018
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a private equity backed real estate firm based in central London. This particular business are seeking a part-qualified Fund Accountant to join it's market leading team to work closely with the internal finance function, as well as be a key point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be tasked with preparing management accounts, financial reports, as well as assisting with the month end processes. During busier periods, you will also assist with ad-hoc duties which will work closely with senior members of other teams including the investment, asset and fund managers.
Other duties include:
- Preparation of NAV statements and investor reporting packs
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts under IFRS and statutory accounts for various holding companies under UK GAAP
- Production of property fund data
- Liaising with external lawyers, auditors, Business Partners and assisting with Investor requests
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partnering with Commercial Real Estate, Investor Relations and Finance departments
- Part qualified/studying towards a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT) or equivalent experience is preferred but not essential
- Property investment industry and fund accounting knowledge
- Experience with accounting for VAT, property taxes and service charges
- Specialist knowledge / skills: - IFRS knowledge & UK GAAP
- Evidence of effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of team
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to become fully qualified, work with market leading professionals and gain exposure to some of the biggest names within private equity and real estate, please apply with an up to date CV.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.