- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 20 Dezember 2018
FP&A Manager - Pan European Real Estate Investor
£65000 - £75000 + Bonus
Cobalt is working with a leading global Real Estate investment management client, who are looking to hire an FP&A Manager. The firm concentrate on pan-European Real Estate assets through 8 different funds (both closed and open ended) which focus primarily on retail and commercial assets. They have had great success in recent years with their largest fund growing significantly to over £1bn AUM investing in German and French Real Estate Assets.
The Financial Planning and Analysis role will involve managing the production of timely and accurate annual budgets and monthly financial reports. Ensuring the integrity and consistency of the financial components of other business reports. Please find below a detailed outline of position responsibilities.
- Consolidation of monthly returns from countries
- Review of country forecasts and producing the annual budget report
- Managing country submissions and Providing support to local heads of finance and budget holders
- Managing the monthly AUM reporting process
- Analysing people-related data (staff turnover, costs etc) for the monthly Board and COO reports
- Working with portfolio management/fund control to review and stress-test fund models
- Providing performance forecasts for inclusion in the monthly corporate reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Ideally Top 10 Audit trained
- Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Real Estate experience is essential
- Ability to work with key stakeholders directly and internationally
- Interested and willing to undertake overseas travel across the EMEA
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.