Financial & Tax Accountant
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Controlling
- 17 Januar 2019
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Position: Financial & Tax Accountant
Cobalt are working with a FTSE 250 property developer with a strategic focus on developing and investing in properties for commercial, residential and retail use within Central London, with a West End focus. Their approach combined with successful reading of the real estate market, continues to deliver outstanding performance for shareholders and makes for a very dynamic environment in which to work.
Due to this continued growth they are looking to hire a Financial and Tax Accountant who will be responsible for assisting the Tax Compliance Manager in dealing with the tax affairs of the Group and its joint ventures; and assisting the Finance Operations Manager with managing the payroll function.
- Reporting 5 year forecasts for payroll costs for inclusion in wider group forecasts with commentary on key movements
- Monthly reconciliation of the general ledger to the underlying payroll records
- The preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC and payment of VAT
- Dealing with VAT queries raised by colleagues or HMRC on a day-to-day basis
- Assisting the Tax Compliance Manager with the preparation of corporation tax computations
- Reviewing monthly payroll and ensuring all employees are paid on time
- Assisting in the year end payroll process and timely production of P60 and P11D
Qualifications & Experience
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 3-4 years' experience within a finance team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of VAT returns
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.