- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Controlling
- 8 Oktober 2019
Cobalt are seeking a technical Financial Modeller to join the FP&A team at a leading real estate investor & developer, currently with just under £3bn of prime assets in their portfolio, split across both residential and commercial properties. This role will also work closely with both the investment and development team, as well as design, build and present financial models to senior management & stakeholders.
Not only will this role provide detailed financial analysis of prospective opportunities, but you will also adapt models that are previously in place to determine the financial viability of a property investments and development projects.
Other duties include:
- Provide financial input into reports and recommendations for corporate and property transactions.
- Produce clear, insightful output to include in approval papers for Executive and board review.
- Providing detailed financial analysis of prospective opportunities and assisting in the preparation of necessary Board/Executive Committee papers
- Develop and maintain an integrated financial model, which forecasts the group's long term financial performance.
- Providing financial analysis to support the annual Strategic Review process.
- Performing scenario and sensitivity analysis on the various financial models.
- Providing general finance and property analysis as required by the business.
- Experience working with real estate/ private equity or investment management.
- Excellent financial modelling and analysis skills using Excel are essential to the role.
- Ability to build a complex model from scratch using best practice modelling principles.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its advanced functions including use of Data tables, Pivot tables, Goal seek etc.
- Ability to model real estate cash flow and valuation (advantageous).
If you work well within a team, looking to gain exposure to some of the biggest names within real estate or private equity and looking to further develop your modelling skills in a fast paced environment, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.