- GBP50000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 25 Februar 2020
£50-£55,000 + Bonus and Benefits
We are working with one of the leading property companies in Europe, who create and manage some of the most outstanding places and spaces in the UK.
This Financial Accountant role will be responsible for the one of the key developments in this prestigious portfolio, working with a number of joint venture partners in preparing the statutory and management reporting information.
This role forms part of one of the key accounting teams within the business, and you can expect to liaise and partner with a number of different partners and stakeholders, both internally and externally beyond just finance.
This is an ideal role for a Newly Qualified ACA looking to make the first move from practice into the real estate industry
- Management accounts process and working closely with Treasury, Payment Operations, Tax departments
- Providing financial content for the board pack and presenting to the board
- Analysis of performance versus budget/forecast for the wider finance team
- Forecasting expenditure with the asset managers and property analysts, negotiation of funding approaches with Corporate Finance and JV partners
- Analysis for both internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of statutory accounts, including all commentary from suitable stakeholders
- Qualified ACA/ACCA ideally from a Top 10 Accounting practice
- Excellent academics, combined with the ability to confidently communicate with finance and non-finance personnel
- Desire to learn and progress in a forward thinking environment
- Knowledge of Real Estate, or strong interest in the property industry
If you are looking to work for one of the leading names in real estate, and start your post practice career in the best possible way, apply with your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.