- GBP55000.00 - GBP59000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 21 Februar 2018
Cobalt is working with one of the worlds largest real estate and investment firms in the search for a Finance Manager to join their UK Team
Based in the London head office, the Finance Manager will be part of the UK Finance team, where this position has become available due to an internal promotion, with the all team members offered excellent opportunities for progression.
The Finance Manager will report directly into the Head of UK Reporting, and will be responsible for the supervision of a small team, and will ensure that all monthly and quarterly reporting deadlines are met, and be responsible for the relationship with the auditors.
- Responsibility for the month end time table including;
- Profit and loss review
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supervision of a team of Part Qualified Management Accountants
- Processing of payroll and liaising closely with HR
- Providing financial support to the Head of UK Reporting
- Recently Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven financial reporting and analytical skills
- 2.1 in a relevant finance related degree
- Excellent excel skills
- Confident in the supervision and training of others.
This is an urgent role with flexible interview slots available around your working hours.
Apply immediately to ensure you do not miss out