- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 3 Januar 2019
The Finance Manager will;
Supervise a team of accounts executives / assistants to ensure accurate Financial reporting, intercompany accounting, corporate tax filing / taxation and comply with local authorities in the countries the entity / branch domicile.
- In charge of the preparation of financial schedules and reports relating to the property portfolio useful for management reporting and decision-making
- Assist in filing of documentation and filtering information for review and analysis
- Assist to ensure effective implementation of all finance-related policies and procedures of the companies
- Coordinate the budget process and ensure that all departments/relevant personnel adhere to the deadlines to report their individual budget on time and check the reasonableness of the numbers. Work closely with all parties to achieve an appropriate and reasonable budget
- Enhances existing internal controls on finance-related processes when needed
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent and preferably a Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years of working experience
- Prior experience in Property Management industry will be an added advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.