- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum + Excellent Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 19 August 2019
Up to £75,000 + Bonus based on personal performance
A UK REIT is looking to hire a chartered Finance Manager to support future endeavours, including a potential listing. The property portfolio is valued at approximately £400m.
Upon appointment, they will be assisting with the financial reporting and listing requirements for the company. There are extensive reporting requirements - it is the responsibility of the job holder to produce consolidated group financial accounts under IFRS and to manage the financial controls of the group.
A selection of responsibilities:
- Preparation of the group's financial accounts in terms of IFRS
- Preparation and submission of the group's UK REIT tax and VAT returns
- Providing technical advice regarding IFRS and their application to the company and facilitating discussions with external auditors on technical queries as required
- Manage the cash flow management and treasury functions within the group
- Managing the risks and internal controls of the financial accounting and treasury functions of the group
- Assist with the preparation of results and other related announcements required by the SEM and JSE
- Manage the group's compliance with all debt covenants including reporting requirements
A selection of requirements:
- Qualified chartered accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CA)
- Technical IFRS knowledge
- VAT experience
- Coaching and management skills
- Adaptability in terms of change
- Knowledge of the UK Real Estate/ Asset Management market
The successful hire will have an extensive handover with the incumbent - avoiding what can often be a stressful transition period. This is a stimulating environment in which continuous professional development goes with the territory. Given the size and culture of the team, extensive exposure to deals and development will be afforded.
Do not hesitate to apply or get in contact with Chris Raymond at Cobalt Recruitment.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.