- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 14 Februar 2020
Our client is a well-established Real Estate fund management firm based in Singapore. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the review of the monthly management accounts and audit schedules
prepared by the accountants to ensure they are closed on a timely basis.
The Finance Manager will;
- Review the daily operational transactions and statutory reports such as the CMS licensing report, GST report for submission to the relevant authorities
- Preparation of regulatory compliance and corporate governance reports relating to CRS,FATCA, Economic Substance for both local and offshore subsidiaries
- Coordinating in the annual audit and tax activities which include the preparation of audit reports, segmental results and notes to accounts on a group basis as well as liaising with audit and tax agents on their various queries
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets process and review the budgets of individual subsidiaries
- Monitoring of operating cashflows of individual subsidiaries
- Perform consolidation of group accounts
- Co-ordinate with company secretary on corporate secretarial matters
Interested Candidates will;
- Qualified Accountant with a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent and at least 8 years of working experience within the real estate industry
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.