- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 4 Januar 2019
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a leading Fintech firm, specialising within regulatory reporting for over 800 clients, including FTSE 100 businesses.
This business are seeing a highly organised and detail-oriented financial assistant to join their market leading finance team. You will assist with the day-to-day tasks in the finance department and play an integral role in the Finance function assisting the maintenance of account information and reporting to management.
Other duties include:
- Take on primary responsibility for the following functions:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Expense reporting
- Cash reporting and managing receipts and payments
- Month end processes and reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts and management reporting
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and reports
- Assist in creating and settling budgets
- Update and maintain financial records
- Prepare spreadsheets for data entry, including budgets, accounting information, etc.
- Take direction from and report to financial manager
- Independently prioritise daily tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with audits as necessary
- Adhere to current accounting/finance laws and regulations
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA/AAT
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks or Oracle)
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting/bookkeeping practices and processes
- Excellent communicator, both spoken and written
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
If you would like the chance to become qualified, work with a growing business and gain exposure to some of the biggest businesses globally, please apply with an up to date CV.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.