- GBP35000 - GBP48000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 7 Dezember 2018
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of one of London's most iconic developers and asset managers, currently seeking a part-qualified accountant to join their market leading team.
This role will be a key point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders, as well as allow you to prepare five year business plans to present to key investors.
This opportunity is also set to develop, allowing you to progress into a management position, as well as work alongside the directors from other business functions.
Other duties include:
- Budget V Actuals
- Preparation of five year business plans
- Preparation of company statutory accounts
- Assisting auditors in connection with the company accounts as well as service charge accounts
- Review of VAT and corporation tax return
- Responsibility for the Managing agent reporting - oversight of the service charge reporting/accounts
- Management accounts for the operational businesses
- Responsible for Credit control
- Ensuring AP invoices are paid in timely manner
- Management of Cash flow for company accounts
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA, Qualified AAT
- Experience working within Property/Real Estate or Construction
- Understanding of preparing full sets of management accounts including P&L and Balance Sheet
- Knowledge of working with managing agents
- Ability to prepare financial reports
- Work well within a team, as well as independently
If you are looking for a challenging role, want to be a key point of contact to senior management and become qualified, please apply with an up to date CV.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.