- GBP75000.00 - GBP85000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 20 Dezember 2018
£75,000 - £85,000
Cobalt are working with one of the largest Global Real Estate Investment Management Firms. The newly created role as a Corporate Controller will focus within the UK business. In the UK alone, the firm has $14bn in direct real estate investments across a variety of pooled finds and separate accounts. The firm has over 4 decades of experience in Real Estate investments with a proven track record of success.
The Corporate Controller position will report directly to the UK CFO and will be primarily responsible for Financial, Planning and Analysis (FP&A) related activities with additional responsibilities including liaising with the corporate accounting team who are tasked with the day to day accounting of the UK business. Please see below a detailed description of job responsibilities.
- Review and oversight for the monthly accounting reporting to EMEA for the UK Direct business
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly forecasts providing variance analysis and commentary on key findings
- Responsible for preparation of annual budget and 5-year plan
- Production of revenue forecasts
- Assist in preparation/review of financial statements for entities within the UK direct group if required
- Preparation and presentation of forecast and budget finance slides for UK direct Exec Committee
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Ideally Top 10 Audit trained
- Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Real Estate experience is essential
- Ability to work with key stakeholders directly and internationally
- Interested and willing to undertake overseas travel across the EMEA
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.